Monday, March 23, 2009

Rumblings and Ramblings on Music

As anyone who is reading this likely knows, I just spent the better part of five days in Austin, TX at the annual music industry extravaganza known as South by Southwest. This event started in 1987 with 700 registrants for the music festival, and now, with about 12,000 attendees per year, it's regarded as the ultimate networking event in the music business. Given my revitalized aspirations to create, innovate and promote within the world of music, I took it upon myself to dive right in and make a beeline for the craziness.

Since to write one, stream of consciousness bloviation on my experience there would likely result in incoherent blabbering that none of you would want to devote the time to read, I am going to post a series of shorter blog entries over the next couple of weeks. I will post the first right now. More to come...

No comments: